We are following the following safety precautions:
- Everyone entering the building is respectfully asked to SIGN IN to allow for appropriate contact tracing.
- Masks, covering noses and mouth, are required in worship services for everyone older than 2 years old, except for those individuals leading worship when separated by 10 feet from others. Singing will be allowed with masks on.
- Please socially distance appropriately.
- Groups are required to be masked at all indoor gatherings.
- Small groups such as Bible studies and Board Meetings are recommended to move to Zoom wherever possible.
- Food will not be served following worship service or at any event, meeting or gathering through February 5, 2022.
- Prince of Peace staff are fully vaccinated and boosted.
Please consider following the CDC recommendation and wearing a paper surgical or KN-95 mask while in worship. These masks have been shown to be more effective than typical cloth masks at preventing the spread of the Omicron variant of COVID-19.
If you test positive for COVID-19 following being in the church building for any reason, please contact the church office by email or at 847-885-7010 so that others in the building at that time may be contacted.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the church office.