YOUR PHOTOS WANTED
We’re looking for photos of any events from the life of Prince of Peace. Did you take a great photo at the Interfaith Service or some other event? We’d love to have it! It may be used on our website, in a future publication or presentation. We want to preserve the memories and activities of Prince of Peace.
Guidelines for submitting photos for web/social media and/or other uses
- Take pictures that tell the story of the event or activity.
- Pictures should be horizontal/landscape.
- Do your best to get a clear, focused shot. Zooming in too much on the phone can cause grainy images.
- Action pictures are better than staged pictures. Try to capture the activity or people having fun, etc.
- If your photo is of the congregation during a service, make sure to try to capture an angle that portrays a full congregation.
- Please edit pictures yourself and only submit the best couple of pictures.
- Please include names of people in photos whenever possible.
Send your pictures to: